Prepare your questions
- Often, because of a lack of preparation, we forget to ask important questions. This is why we suggest you make a list of the questions you want to ask your financial advisor.
To help you, we have prepared 2 sets of questions. The first will help you know all about your financial advisor on a professional level. The second specifically deals with your needs.
Questions to ask your financial advisor:
- Which permits do you hold?
- How many years have you been practicing this profession?
- What are your fields of expertise?
- Do I have to pay for your services?
- How do you get paid?What services can you offer me?
Questions related to your needs:
- Do I need life insurance, health insurance or an investment program?
- Do I need a complete financial plan?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much serious illness insurance do I need?
- Are these products appropriate for my needs?Can these products be modified according to my needs?
Financial terms are often difficult to understand, so don’t be shy about asking questions or requesting clarifications from your financial advisor. Think about taking notes to remember the details of your discussion.