Type of Client Meetings
We have 3 types of meetings with our clients:
- Discovery (or re-discovery) meetings –all about getting to know you, discovering your goals and understanding your values
- Strategy meetings –all about reviewing possible solutions and deciding on a game plan with our guidance
- Implementation meetings – all about putting a plan into action and articulating the finer points
To prepare for a visit, please refer to “Your Meeting” (note: link then to Your Meeting section of website – content provided below).
Not all clients are alike. Similarly, not all advisors are alike. We have developed a process to help ensure we closely align our services (and appropriate lead advisor) to our clients’ unique needs. This process allows us to provide a high service standard to all clients, regardless of age, or income or net worth, and ensures expectations understood & met.
Initial Discovery (the Relationship Factor)
- We use simple, brief questions that initiates a process that defines our relationship
- We help outlines your priorities- focus on your goals, opportunities & strengths while eliminating risk
- Match your personal expectations with our ideal service standard based on your unique needs, and your planning profile. We serve four distinct types of clientele and want to ensure our services are aligned with client expectations.
- A la carte Planning – Investments, Insurance & Retirement Planning
- Advanced Modular Planning – Farm/Business Succession, Trust & Estate Planning
- Full Financial Plan – Comprehensive Written Financial Plan, Cash Flow Planning
- Legacy & Transactional – GICs & Fixed Term Investments
- Fully transparent disclosure
- Documentation of our professional relationship and commitment
- Simple step-by-step game plan to propel you closer to your financial goals
- Quarterback implementation of strategies and deliver on your expectations
Report, Review, Re-Dream
- Provide ongoing expertise, monitoring and readjustments as required to stay on track and expand your horizons