Have your financial information on hand
- To help your financial advisor determine the very best solutions for you, make sure to bring the following information or documents to your meeting:
- How much personal and group insurance you have;
- Your income tax return;
- Your personal balance sheet;
- Your budget..
By arriving well prepared at your meeting with a financial advisor, you will save time and be assured to get advice that is adapted to your personal situation.
For your convenience, you may wish to use our Personal Inventory to collect this information. It can be a valuable tool for a number of people in your life:
- You - for future reference and to keep a handle on your affairs
- Us – to allow us to better understand and therefore better diagnose your situation & advisable solutions
- Your heirs & family – to give them an easy reference of your affairs should they need to step on your behalf (e.g. as power of attorney or executor)