The success of our network is supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, which is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, with assets of $258 billion2.
Desjardins Insurance ranks among the leading Canadian financial institutions.
- Ranks 5th largest insurer in Canada (in terms of written premium)
- More than 5,000,000 Canadian clients3
- Over 4,700 employees
- Total revenues of $6.0 billion
- Net premiums of $4.0 billion
- Total In-Force Insurance business of $300 billion
- Total assets under management and administration of $96.5 billion
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada’s financial services industry.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
2 All data as at December 31, 2016, unless otherwise indicated
3 As at December 31, 2014